A facility in Maine seeks a pediatric physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment offers a flexible schedule of four days per week and there will be 1:3 call. The physician will see 18 - 20 patients per day. The facility has Epic EMR. You must be board certified or board eligible. Physicians who don't hold a current ME state license can work with CompHealth to obtain one.
We fill assignments in all 50 states and receive new staffing requests daily. Contact us to discuss the latest opportunities.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: ME state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Four days per week
- Charting: Epic EMR
- Caseload: 18 - 20 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: adhd, arnp, child, children, md do, neonatology, ped, pediatric, primary, primary care