- Enterprise Medical Recruiting
Healthcare - Physician
97 Higgins Rd
Hematology/Oncology - Staff Medical Oncologist needed in Coastal Southern Maine??
Seeking a BC/BE Oncologist-Hematologist for a Staff Medical Oncologist position at a 79-bed community hospital located on the seacoast in a primarily community-based, office based practice and ?maintain and manage clinical oversight with consistent and vital collaboration with a major academic teaching institution. ?Candidates with progressive leadership experience are highly desired. Confidence working in a community environment and ?participate in a multidisciplinary care environment.
Clinical and Administrative Responsibilities:
- 6 sessions per week
- 2 other MD's in the department
- Must be willing to involve patients and families in the decision-making process?
- Coordinate care with colleagues in various departments
- Clinical interest in Breast, Lung, Gynecologic, Gentiourinary, or Colorectal Cancer would be of particular interest
- Must be willing to work with leadership teams in the community and in Boston
- Dual license in Massachusetts and Maine is required.
Located only 1 hour north of Boston.?
Associated topics: ancmg, breast, hem onc, hematology, lah, palliative, physician md, physician md do, radiation, thedacare
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...