- Enterprise Medical Recruiting
Healthcare - Nursing
97 Higgins Rd
Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant needed in rural Maine
Seeking an Advanced Practice provider either Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner.The practitioner will be in the office several days a week and may need to assist in the OR or on the Med/Surg unit for post surgical discharge rounding. ?This is a full time position, working 40 hours per week.
- Prefer at least 3 years orthopedic experience
- Will consider new graduates ?
- Must be able to work independently
- Hospital employed
- 25 Bed Acute Care Facility
- Located in northern rural Maine. 90 miles from Bangor
Associated topics: anesthetist, arnp c, assessments, bsn, clinical nurse, nurse specialist, physician assistant, rnp, specialist, splst
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...