Pediatrician Needed for Outpatient Practice in Central Maine
Outpatient practice that includes inpatient and newborn rounding.
- 3 or 4 days per week
- Hospital employed salaried position with full benefits
- Join three pediatricians and a nurse practitioner
- On-site practice manager and office and clinical support staff
- Call varies but the most is 1:5
- See 15-20 patients per day along with a varying number of inpatients or newborns daily
- 65-bed, acute care community hospital with a 55-member medical staff and a geographic region with 40,000 people
This position offers a guaranteed base annual salary with the opportunity to earn productivity bonuses. Flexible benefits package includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, short and long-term disability coverage, and 403(b) tax-sheltered retirement plan with a company match. Education loan repayment available. Support for professional memberships and certification fees. Malpractice coverage. Support for professional memberships and certification fees. Paid time off/ Earned time. Relocation allowance available.
Associated topics: adhd, arnp, child, children, kid, md do, ped, pediatric, primary, primary care