- Weatherby Healthcare
Healthcare - Physician
97 Higgins Rd
A Maine-based medical facility needs locum tenens neurology coverage. The provider will work full-time. The locum tenens physician will control his/her own caseload, and while EMG competency is preferred, procedures are not required. This facility uses the Allscripts EMR system. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible. We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork. This facility is willing to license a well-qualified candidate. If you are seeking a new opportunity or would simply like to learn more about locum tenens, give Weatherby a call today for details.
- Full-time coverage needed
- Licensing assistance available
- Board certified or eligible
- Allscripts EMR system
- EMG preferred, but not required
- Patients scheduled by you
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
Associated topics: board, breast, locum tenens, microsurgery, msg, nebo, plastic surgery, reconstructive, surgery plastic, tenens
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...